Traveling is one of those pleasures that we all want to enjoy. We spent the days counting until we are going to take a flight to get to know a new destination or to walk those streets that, although we have walked again and again, we want to go for a walk again.
However, getting to the airport can be a bit tedious and that is why we have prepared a list with five tips that could help you.
- Put colored strips to identify your suitcase. Not only will it help you distinguish your suitcase from similar ones, it will also save you time by looking at the suitcases on the conveyor belt.
- Secure the contents with a padlock. It is quite common that they tend to open their suitcases to make sure you do not carry anything illegal. Given the possibility that a stranger with bad intentions can introduce something or steal something, it is advisable to put a lock to block access to everything you wear.
- Try not to take food that does not meet the labeling requirements. Each country has its policy in this regard. However, it is advisable not to bring food that does not have the necessary badge to be able to be introduced in the country. In the event that you have to show the content of your suitcase in customs and see the content, they will seize the products and make you pay a fine.
- Fill in the documentation provided on the plane during the trip. This will accelerate the process during the time you are trained to go through Migration and Customs. In addition, it is easier for the flight attendants of the corresponding airline to help you instead of asking other passengers tourists who arrive just like you.
- For the departure of the airport to other international destinations traveling by plane, you will have to pay a fee per person of 60 euros, approximately 71 dollars, just over 1200 Mexican pesos. If you are going to travel to Cancun from an international destination, you should keep in mind that it is a mandatory rate, therefore, you must have this money in cash or on your credit card.