Leaving the lobby of your hotel between 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. according to the location, it is confirmed once the reservation has been made.
We will start our journey to Chichén Itzá (in Maya: Chichén Itzá, ‘Boca-del-pozo’) is one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, Located in the municipality of Tinum, in the state of Yucatan. Important and renowned vestige of the Maya civilization, the main buildings that remain there correspond to the time of the decline of the Mayan culture itself called by the archaeologists as the postclassic period
We will make a quick stopover at the entrance of Valladolid to stretch our legs and use the health services (20 min) to finally reach our destination where the adventure begins to know this great culture.
• Tour of Chichen Itza with specialized bilingual guide.
• Swimming in the Ik’Kil cenote.
• Delight yourself with a delicious buffet meal.
• Access to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá.
• Specialized bilingual guide.
• Visit to the Ik’kil cenote (with 45 mins free to swim).
• Buffet meal in the restaurant of Ik’kil (drinks with extra cost).
• Access to bathrooms and dressing rooms in the cenote facilities (no locker, no life jacket).
• Round trip transportation from your hotel in Van or Sprinter equipped with screen, DVD and stereo.
• Drinks on board the unit (2 beers, 2 soft drinks and 2 bottles of water per person)
• Bring proof of purchase of the tour.
• Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
• Wear fresh clothing and comfortable walking shoes, a cap and sunglasses.
• Bring bathing suit, towel and an extra change for the visit to the cenote.
• Bring enough water to drink in the archaeological zone.
• Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Ethylhexyl, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
• Carry cash or card to buy souvenirs and personal expenses.
• Duration: approximately 12 hours (includes transfer time).
• Children from 0 to 4 years old are free.
• Children from 5 to 11 years old pay half of the adult ticket (it is necessary to present identification at the park ticket offices).
• Children older than 1.40 m but under 12 years old, must present identification to check their age.
• Reservations canceled more than 2 days prior to arrival date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; From 2 to 0 days before the date of arrival, or in case of not arriving, they will not be refundable.
• It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit.
Price for a Private Tour in Van VW Transporter equipped with screen, DVD, stereo:
1-6 passengers $ 580.00 usd
Price for a Regular Tour in Van VW Transporter or Mercedes Benz Sprinter equipped with screen, DVD and stereo:
$ 72.00 usd per person